The entity responsible for the processing of your personal information is:
Lersø Parkalle 42, 4.th.
Description of the Processing
|Purpose||Data Categories||Data Sources||Legal Basis||Recipients||Retention|
|Enable use of website biophero.com and track use patterns and traffic statistics||
||Google Analytics||Cookie duration set to 3 months by default unless deleted or if consent recalled by user|
|Publish BioPhero newsletter via email||Name, email, company||User sign-up via online form on biophero.com||
||BioPhero||Information deleted every 3 months if unsubscribed or if email inactive|
|Process job applications||
||User submission via online form on biophero.com||
|BioPhero||Information kept for 6 months and deleted every 3 months thereafter, i.e. 6-9 months total after submission of the information
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. You may withdraw your consent by by contacting the data controller via email.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency.
Furthermore, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data as follows.
- If processing of your personal data is based on article 6(1)(e) or article 6(1)(f), see above regarding legal basis, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your situation at any time, to the processing of your personal data.
Where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data about you for such marketing.
You can take steps to exercise your rights by contacting the data controller via email.
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Last updated: January 2022