Analytics Laboratory Technician
Apply before: 31/08/2020
BioPhero is a biotech start-up in Copenhagen (Denmark) dedicated to making affordable, safe insecticide replacements. Our mission is to lead the global transition towards sustainable agriculture, where safe pheromone-based products become the primary method for pest control.
BioPhero was founded in 2016 as a spin-out from the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), and has attracted investment from Novo Seeds, Syngenta Ventures, and SDI. The combination of strong market demand for pheromones, an excellent sustainability profile, and the potential of our production technology has earned BioPhero a spot in Labiotech’s recent list of top-20 biotech companies in EU.
As BioPhero grows we are now looking to strengthen our analytical team with a laboratory technician. Our analytical team develops new analytical methods and analyses samples for our pheromone products and in support of our development activities.
- Analysis of pheromone samples
- Maintenance and qualification of analytical instruments
- Support the development of new analytical methods
- Support other technical teams outside analytics
- You have a laboratory technician degree or similar combined with 2+ years work experience in an analytical lab
- You are efficient and accurate and take pride in a job well done
- You have hands-on experience with GC, MS, and HPLC instruments
- You are a team player
- Willingness to learn new technical disciplines within BioPhero
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial company with a start-up culture, dedicated and wonderful colleagues, great opportunities for professional and personal growth, and backed by serious investors.
- The opportunity to make a significant contribution to the sustainability of global agriculture
- Competitive salary and company pension
- An important role in the company where your success will contribute to the success of the team.
- Central work location in Copenhagen (Østerbro), close to the Metro line.
Applications will be evaluated as we receive them until August 31st, 2020, but please apply early. When the right candidate appears, we will not hesitate to sign a contract, so don’t wait till the last moment. The preferred starting date is September 1st, 2020.
If you would like to use your skills to change global agriculture in a more sustainable direction, and if you believe you can make a difference for BioPhero, then we hope to hear from you! Please send your application via the form below. For more information, contact Christina Sinkwitz at +45 31857810 or Irina Borodina at +45 6177 5451.